The Philadelphia Eagles 2022 Training Camp

Moderator: FolesMVP09

FolesMVP09

Re: The Philadelphia Eagles 2022 Training Camp

Post by FolesMVP09 »

Sad news - JJAW traded to the Seahawks for some scrub......
phtown

Post by phtown »

Howie tries to minimize the criticism by trading JJ for equal value. Very clever.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

Beats saying Eagles are slaying the Browns today in practice...
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

The Hurts' Haters on the radio, the media and on social media are be looking really stupid this season. But watch them double down by doing whatever they can to minimize Hurts' success by talking about the competition, the receivers or whatever they can rather than just admit they were wrong.
FolesMVP09

Post by FolesMVP09 »

Sanders expected to be ready for week 1, but with his history, just can't count on him

I think that the Eagles are going to add a vet RB by week 2
Captain Obvious

FolesMVP09 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:55 pm Sanders expected to be ready for week 1, but with his history, just can't count on him

If the Eagles were going to trade for Hunt, I would guess Minshew would be thrown in the mix no?
FolesMVP09

Post by FolesMVP09 »

Captain Obvious wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:11 pm
FolesMVP09 wrote: Sat Aug 20, 2022 3:55 pm Sanders expected to be ready for week 1, but with his history, just can't count on him

If the Eagles were going to trade for Hunt, I would guess Minshew would be thrown in the mix no?
'

I think that Minshew is better than Brissett, but not sure from the Browns standpoint if it is worth the upgrade from their end

However from the Eagles standpoint, as a team with playoff aspirations, you can't go into the season with Reid Sinnett as your backup. As we saw last year, Eagles can win against subpar teams with Minshew
Captain Obvious

FolesMVP09 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:44 pm

'

I think that Minshew is better than Brissett, but not sure from the Browns standpoint if it is worth the upgrade from their end

However from the Eagles standpoint, as a team with playoff aspirations, you can't go into the season with Reid Sinnett as your backup. As we saw last year, Eagles can win against subpar teams with Minshew
True. Just trying to gauge what the ideal trade would be to get Hunt if he really wants out.

It's obviously Dillard, Reagor who are available, but what do the Browns need besides a QB to hold them over for a year?
FolesMVP09

Post by FolesMVP09 »

Captain Obvious wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:54 am
FolesMVP09 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:44 pm

'

True. Just trying to gauge what the ideal trade would be to get Hunt if he really wants out.

It's obviously Dillard, Reagor who are available, but what do the Browns need besides a QB to hold them over for a year?
Probably a 3rd or 4th round pick
ConnieMack

Post by ConnieMack »

FolesMVP09 wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:26 am
Captain Obvious wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:54 am
FolesMVP09 wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:44 pm '

Probably a 3rd or 4th round pick
5th round pick at best for Hunt.

He's the 17th highest paid RB in the NFL for 2022 with a 6.25 Million cap hit.

With that salary and being 27 years old you won't have to give up a higher pick.

Miles Sanders is 2 years younger and the 33rd highest paid RB.