BelmontShore
Site Admin

76ers have traded James Harden to the Clippers

Post by BelmontShore »

Good Morning!!
Merry Christmas!!!
Happy Hanukkah!!!
Happy Birthday!!!!

Harden and Tucker will go to the Clippers.

The 76ers will get...

Marcus Morris Nic Batum, Robert Covington, Kenyon Martin Jr. and draft picks, according to Wojnarowski. Philadelphia will also receive a 2028 unprotected first-round pick, two second-round picks, a pick swap and an additional first-round pick from a third team, Wojnarowski reported. P.J. Tucker and Filip Petrušev are also part of the deal and will go to LA, according to ESPN. The 76ers will waive Danny Green to free up a roster spot to complete the deal, according to Wojnarowski.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Re: 76ers have traded James Harden to the Clippers

Post by BelmontShore »

Literally the deal I asked for 2 days ago with bonuses of Batum and Martin.
_20231031_085412.JPG
_20231031_085412.JPG (127.96 KiB) Viewed 12756 times
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

Morey just gave the 76ers length, athleticism, toughness, shooting AND defense with this one deal, once everyone is healthy..

I can see another deal coming for one specific player since they've got Oubre, Batum, Martin, Melton, Beverly, Springer, House and Korkmaz.

There are too many players who can, should get playing time. Melton shouldn't start anymore and they need to replace Tucker's starting spot which I'd fill with Oubre or it could be Batum. Hell. I'd start both Oubre and Batum, crazy defense.

2nd unit is gonna be nuts with Reed-Morris-Covington. Something has to give, I can't see Korkmaz and Springer just bench sitting.

What a tremendous early birthday present.
I am so happy.🥲
adamcru

Post by adamcru »

A great day indeed. That loser is finally the hell out of my face and he can go destroy some other team.

The fact that Daryl was actually able to improve the team is a huge bonus as well.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

🙏🏾🙏🏾
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

Happy Birthday Bel!

Not sure what went wrong with Harden and the FO. Sounded like Harden liked it here but at the end of the day, both sides needed to do what was right.

Takes a lot of money off the books. Sixers could really make a splash at the trade deadline.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

_20231031_122041.JPG
_20231031_122041.JPG (86.09 KiB) Viewed 12705 times
2 down, 2 to go.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

Captain Obvious wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 10:59 am Happy Birthday Bel!

Not sure what went wrong with Harden and the FO. Sounded like Harden liked it here but at the end of the day, both sides needed to do what was right.

Takes a lot of money off the books. Sixers could really make a splash at the trade deadline.
Thanks, it's a bit early, birthday is Monday but it's already the birthday week!!! I'm very smiley.
Buff

Post by Buff »

BelmontShore wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:44 am Morey just gave the 76ers length, athleticism, toughness, shooting AND defense with this one deal, once everyone is healthy..

I can see another deal coming for one specific player since they've got Oubre, Batum, Martin, Melton, Beverly, Springer, House and Korkmaz.

There are too many players who can, should get playing time. Melton shouldn't start anymore and they need to replace Tucker's starting spot which I'd fill with Oubre or it could be Batum. Hell. I'd start both Oubre and Batum, crazy defense.

2nd unit is gonna be nuts with Reed-Morris-Covington. Something has to give, I can't see Korkmaz and Springer just bench sitting.

What a tremendous early birthday present.
I am so happy.🥲
Can't see Furk getting any more minutes than "popping the Kork" this year.

I actually liked the idea of Petrusev coming out in the draft but he's proven nothing.

PJ Tucker can go with Harden wherever he wants. He plays hard but he doesn't have anything left.

Probably the best deal you could have hoped for at this point.
Buff

Post by Buff »

Am I also totally nuts for thinking that KJ Martin might be the best player in this deal in 3 years?