The 2022 Buyout Market

Moderator: sentinelhyder

sentinelhyder

Re: The 2022 Buyout Market

Post by sentinelhyder »

headclown wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:42 pm I want no part of Jordan on this team. give me Bassey and Bball
for developmental purposes yes and they probably should have been doing that but its clear they dont trust them for the backup C position in the playoffs.
headclown

Post by headclown »

Sixers are signing Jordan....not a fan of the move. Another slow non athletic guy. I really hate River's unwillingness to play the big kids.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

Done.

[Veteran center DeAndre Jordan has cleared waivers and will sign with the Philadelphia 76ers, sources told The Athletic's Shams Charania.

Philadelphia will terminate Willie Cauley-Stein's 10-day contract to make room for Jordan.]

Doc wanted no parts of WCS getting any kind of a chance. He wanted Jordan in the worst way and wouldn't let WCS even get a chance to show what he could do. Kinda shitty thing to do, actually.
sentinelhyder

Post by sentinelhyder »

watched highlights of d. jordan this year, including the pass to nowhere game, and with the nets (with harden) last year. granted they were highlights but he looked spry. not the highest basketball IQ. like i said, as embid's backup, just be a presence in the paint and grab some boards.
Buff

Post by Buff »

sentinelhyder wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:54 am watched highlights of d. jordan this year, including the pass to nowhere game, and with the nets (with harden) last year. granted they were highlights but he looked spry. not the highest basketball IQ. like i said, as embid's backup, just be a presence in the paint and grab some boards.
He's an excellent rebounder (which we don't currently have), and he's money in the post. I don't hate it.