2024 NBA Trade Transactions

Moderator: sentinelhyder

BelmontShore
Site Admin

2024 NBA Trade Transactions

Post by BelmontShore »

adamcru wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:36 pm Not sure where to put this but the Sixers are acquiring Buddy Hield for seemingly not much (likely because he's a free agent after the season). Not sure I understand this one unless Joel is coming back and they are loading up for a playoff run. Or this was an early way to negotiate an extension with Buddy to stay in Philly.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Re: 2024 NBA Trade Deadline

Post by BelmontShore »

[The Philadelphia 76ers are acquiring sharpshooter Buddy Hield from the Indiana Pacers in exchange for Marcus Morris, Furkan Korkmaz, and three second-rounders, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.]

Sorry to see hometown boy Marcus Morris leave.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

[The Toronto Raptors are acquiring Kelly Olynyk and Ochai Agbaji from the Utaz Jazz, with guard Kira Lewis Jr. and veteran Otto Porter heading the other way, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski.]

Olynyk was a 76ers' target but the 1st was probably not something they wanted to part with.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

House and a 2nd going to the Pistons for either Bogdanovic or Burks, I'm thinking.

Oops. I'm probably wrong. Looks like it's a move to create a roster spot and the 76ers will look to sign Lowry when he's released.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

Kork got his wish finally.

Heild takes pressure off Maxey. Will be interesting to see how it works with Joel when he's back. This, to me shows that Joel is coming back this year.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

BelmontShore wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:54 pm House and a 2nd going to the Pistons for either Bogdanovic or Burks, I'm thinking.
Woj saying they did it to open up cap room should they want to take on an expiring contract i.e. Kyle Lowery.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

Captain Obvious wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:02 pm
BelmontShore wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:54 pm House and a 2nd going to the Pistons for either Bogdanovic or Burks, I'm thinking.
Woj saying they did it to open up cap room should they want to take on an expiring contract i.e. Kyle Lowery.
Yup. Just edited my post.🙏🏾
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

I guess the deal with Detroit for Bogdanovic and Burks really did die after last night's negotiations. I can't imagine there's that much left to go after either or both.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

[Milwaukee is acquiring Patrick Beverley from the 76ers for Cam Payne and a second-round pick, sources tell @TheAthletic @Stadium.]

This is a damn shame. I grew to really like Beverly and what he gave. I have to admit, doing a deal with the Bucks feels and seems a little weird.
sentinelhyder

Post by sentinelhyder »

Damn Pat Bev. i liked him and Morris for the intangibles.