2021 Around the NFL

Moderator: FolesMVP09

headclown

Re: 2021 Around the NFL

Post by headclown »

Watch that Miami defense on 3rd down....THAT is what I want from my defensive coordinator....it was 3rd and 3, 7 guys on the LOS and they all come...That is how you treat a young QB. The DBs were sitting on the quick throw and it turned into an easy pick 6
Jamesj30t

Post by Jamesj30t »

headclown wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 1:27 am Watch that Miami defense on 3rd down....THAT is what I want from my defensive coordinator....it was 3rd and 3, 7 guys on the LOS and they all come...That is how you treat a young QB. The DBs were sitting on the quick throw and it turned into an easy pick 6
Yeah they made the pick 6 look easy.
headclown

Post by headclown »

Jaylen Waddle is the real deal. But supposedly, the Eagles thought that they were getting him when they drafted Reagor....he was supposed to be that bursty receiver who can get lots of YAC and always be open due to his shiftiness. But Miami does a great job to scheme him open and then let his athletic ability to take over.
I still hold out hope that Reagor can get better in his 3rd year ala Agholor. I just dont know if he has earned the opportunity to get things schemed up for him...He had another big drop this week.
headclown

Post by headclown »

Great catch by Mack Hollins that is being reviewed....shame of it if it is overturned, it was 100% pass interference that was not called. Amazing that he still caught it despite the PI
headclown

Post by headclown »

Kind of funny or sad, we kind of replaced Mack Hollins with JJAW....Hollins could at least go deep and that issue of JJAW costing a 2nd round pick
rob630

Post by rob630 »

Dolphins up 14. Sucks to see our pick from them go further down but obviously we want them to win this game for Eagles playoff benefit.
headclown

Post by headclown »

rob630 wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 3:28 am Dolphins up 14. Sucks to see our pick from them go further down but obviously we want them to win this game for Eagles playoff benefit.
Think about all 3 teams involved with our draft picks:

Dolphins started 1-7 now have won 7 in a row
Colts started 1-4 and have gone 8-2 since
Eagles started 2-5 have gone 6-2 since

Kind of crazy how all 3 are now over .500 after some thought we might have 3 top 10 picks and at worst 3 top 15 picks....now all our picks might be 15-25
Jamesj30t

Post by Jamesj30t »

headclown wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:35 am Jaylen Waddle is the real deal. But supposedly, the Eagles thought that they were getting him when they drafted Reagor....he was supposed to be that bursty receiver who can get lots of YAC and always be open due to his shiftiness. But Miami does a great job to scheme him open and then let his athletic ability to take over.
I still hold out hope that Reagor can get better in his 3rd year ala Agholor. I just dont know if he has earned the opportunity to get things schemed up for him...He had another big drop this week.
I think its time the Eagles consider getting a new WR coach. These WR do not seem to be developing under Moorehead.
headclown

Post by headclown »

Jamesj30t wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:52 pm
headclown wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 2:35 am Jaylen Waddle is the real deal. But supposedly, the Eagles thought that they were getting him when they drafted Reagor....he was supposed to be that bursty receiver who can get lots of YAC and always be open due to his shiftiness. But Miami does a great job to scheme him open and then let his athletic ability to take over.
I think its time the Eagles consider getting a new WR coach. These WR do not seem to be developing under Moorehead.
Funny thing, I bet Siriani dips his toe into that room considering he was a WR. But yes, outside of Smith, the receivers really have not developed this year, and look at all the drops.
headclown

Post by headclown »

Wentz has been placed on the Covid list...he is unvaxxed....so MANDATORY 10 days....if he has COVID, I hope he is ok, first and foremost. However, this could really hamper the Colts making the playoffs....this is a worst case scenario for the Colts...1st round picks has conveyed and they lose Carson at the worst possible time. They are lucky in the fact they still play the Jags left on their schedule, so even if they lose to the Raiders, they most likely beat the Jags no matter who their QB is