2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Moderator: FolesMVP09

headclown
Posts: 3406
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by headclown »

So question about Brown, he had 63 catches on 105 targets....that seems like a lot of none catches...is that more Tanneyhill, drops or something else...his career numbers are pretty similar year after year.
FolesMVP09
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:55 pm

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by FolesMVP09 »

headclown wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:13 am
BelmontShore wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:10 am With the moves to get White and Reddick, and drafting Davis, it's pretty clear they're moving to a base 3-4. That would make sense retaining Barnett who can play DE in a 3-4.

They also made it CLEAR that they believe in Jalen Hurts because they went and got his man at WR.
Fletch on the LDE Davis/Hargrave NT Williams/Barnett RDE
Brandom Graham & Josh Sweat will be in that mix too
awfulstack
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by awfulstack »

BelmontShore wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:13 am
Vegas Eagle Fan wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:12 am
BelmontShore wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:10 am With the moves to get White and Reddick, and drafting Davis, it's pretty clear they're moving to a base 3-4. That would make sense retaining Barnett who can play DE in a 3-4.

They also made it CLEAR that they believe in Jalen Hurts because they went and got his man at WR.
Or for a better QB next year. I still think Hurts is too much of a run first mentality and lacks the deep ball arm strength.
This is fucking dumb. Seriously. Get your head out of your hating ass.
Agree Bel.

That they felt comfortable doing a big WR deal, and one who has been spending time with Jalen on and off the field tells me they think Hurts might really be their guy.
awfulstack
Posts: 513
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:06 pm

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by awfulstack »

Would love to sneak into the back of the first for Cine
FolesMVP09
Posts: 1072
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 10:55 pm

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by FolesMVP09 »

headclown wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:17 am So question about Brown, he had 63 catches on 105 targets....that seems like a lot of none catches...is that more Tanneyhill, drops or something else...his career numbers are pretty similar year after year.
Career 62.7%
Metcalf is 60.3%
BelmontShore
Site Admin
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:25 am

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by BelmontShore »

awfulstack wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:19 am
BelmontShore wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:13 am
Vegas Eagle Fan wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:12 am

Or for a better QB next year. I still think Hurts is too much of a run first mentality and lacks the deep ball arm strength.
This is fucking dumb. Seriously. Get your head out of your hating ass.
Agree Bel.

That they felt comfortable doing a big WR deal, and one who has been spending time with Jalen on and off the field tells me they think Hurts might really be their guy.
Exactly.

Time to stop the hate.
BelmontShore
Site Admin
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:25 am

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by BelmontShore »

They still have a 2 and a 3 for tomorrow.

They can get a CB, a S or DE, easily.
BelmontShore
Site Admin
Posts: 2250
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:25 am

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by BelmontShore »

FolesMVP09 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:18 am
Brandom Graham & Josh Sweat will be in that mix too
Yup. You can play Sweat as a standup OLB, Joker type pass rusher opposite Reddick. Graham with his size is a perfect 3-4 DE.
Christopher
Posts: 706
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:18 pm

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by Christopher »

Eagles have work ahead of them, but it's also been a meh offseason for Dallas
headclown
Posts: 3406
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:56 pm

Re: 2022 NFL Draft - Round 1 4/28/22 8PM

Post by headclown »

FolesMVP09 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:18 am
headclown wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:13 am
BelmontShore wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:10 am With the moves to get White and Reddick, and drafting Davis, it's pretty clear they're moving to a base 3-4. That would make sense retaining Barnett who can play DE in a 3-4.

They also made it CLEAR that they believe in Jalen Hurts because they went and got his man at WR.
Fletch on the LDE Davis/Hargrave NT Williams/Barnett RDE
Brandom Graham & Josh Sweat will be in that mix too
LOL for some reason my brain forgot about them....been a long day!
Post Reply