Moderator: FolesMVP09

Jamesj30t

Re: Eagles' 2022 GDT: 09/25/22 Eagles(2-0) @ Commanders(1-1) - 1pm

Post by Jamesj30t »

Buff

Post by Buff »

John S wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:32 pm
Vegas Eagle Fan wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 7:13 pm Belmont just take me off of this site. Don't want to be on a blog that only has one opinion. Which is yours. I have better things to do and I never said anything about hating Hurts.
You don't need to be taken off this site. You just have to stop posting here. Try another site where your opinions aren't ridiculed and mocked. It also happened to me. Since I'm new here, I've decided to give it a little bit more time. In the meantime, I've also decided that he is no longer worth responding to, regardless of what he thinks of my opinions. You can only take stupid for so long. Since I'm older, I'm not going to take abuse from some smartass snot nose, who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Not many people post here and if those few who do post here, are ridiculed and mocked constantly, then no one will be here any longer. Anyway, in my opinion, you're owed an apology. Whether you get it or not, remains to be seen.
Anyway, good luck with your decision.
Bel isn't young... I wouldn't call him "old", but he's not a kid running this FWIW.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

John S wrote: Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:32 pm You don't need to be taken off this site. You just have to stop posting here. Try another site where your opinions aren't ridiculed and mocked. It also happened to me. Since I'm new here, I've decided to give it a little bit more time. In the meantime, I've also decided that he is no longer worth responding to, regardless of what he thinks of my opinions. You can only take stupid for so long. Since I'm older, I'm not going to take abuse from some smartass snot nose, who doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.
Not many people post here and if those few who do post here, are ridiculed and mocked constantly, then no one will be here any longer. Anyway, in my opinion, you're owed an apology. Whether you get it or not, remains to be seen.
Anyway, good luck with your decision.
Son, this site, and these people, have been around since 2002. Here, you defend the shit you write. You have the strength of your convictions and if someone challenges your opinion, be prepared to defend it. It's not my job to make you feel warm and fuzzy. I've never told a soul not to have an opinion, but if you say stupid shit, expect to have someone step to you. This isn't, and never has been, a place where you post an opinion and others just let it sit. If you don't have the strength of your own convictions you're gonna get your feelings hurt and no one is owed or deserves or should expect an apology. What is this, kindergarten? You want a participation trophy? Imagine saying "you're older" and whining like this because someone challenged your sports opinion. Dear Lord. Lmao.
John S

Post by John S »

The response of a bully.
" I own this site and I can mock and belittle people as often as I like".
My computer is saying that this site is "Not Secure".
For those 2 reasons, I'm leaving. The 3 people, who remain on this forum, can continue to post.
Good Bye.

BTW - I'm NOT your son - asshole. I'm probably old enough to be your father.
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

John S wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:14 pm The response of a bully.
For those 2 reasons, I'm leaving. The 3 people, who remain on this forum, can continue to post.
Good Bye.

Toodles.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

John S wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:14 pm The response of a bully.
Good Bye.

1) If you feel intimidated on an online forum, you're a punk bitch.
2) I don't own the site.
3) I mock and belittle opinions, not people.
4) You are clueless about computers as well as sports
5) Only douchebags write dissertations about why they wanna leave. Just leave.
6) You have been sonned.
7) You are not old enough, I assure you.
8) I am young at heart, though.
9) Toodles (I like it)
FolesMVP09

Post by FolesMVP09 »

BelmontShore wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:20 pm

8) I am young at heart, though.
Your new theme song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZRn4auk4PQ
BelmontShore
Site Admin