Fletcher Watch

Moderator: OrangeCrush

BelmontShore
Site Admin

Fletcher Watch

Post by BelmontShore »

This one might take a little longer, but...

It needs to happen.

And make sure Clarke and Holmgren are taken out of the decision making process and find a respected hockey guy to take over as President of Hockey Operations.
philly_curse

Re: Fletcher Watch

Post by philly_curse »

Dave Scott watch, next?

Whats Wayne Gretzky up to these days?
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

In.

Next.
philly_curse

Post by philly_curse »

Theory, I’m wondering if the org hasn’t hired a new coach because they’re reserving that decision for the next gm. Fletcher is actually dead man walking.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

He can't survive this, can he?

Now we know that Bob Clarke was definitely trying to get out front to protect Fletcher(and himself & Holmgren) from criticism and lay the blame at Hextall's feet.

He can't survive this. He shouldn't survive this.
adamcru

Post by adamcru »

BelmontShore wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:43 am He can't survive this, can he?

Now we know that Bob Clarke was definitely trying to get out front to protect Fletcher(and himself & Holmgren) from criticism and lay the blame at Hextall's feet.

He can't survive this. He shouldn't survive this.
Nobody should survive at this point. All of them need to be gone. Bring in a truly competent president of hockey operations who then hires a GM who then hires a coach. This whole thing needs to start over from top to bottom. I hope somebody in charge wakes up and takes a serious look in the mirror at what has been done to a once proud franchise.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

Again.

This.
Skyjack

Post by Skyjack »

There is something mortally wrong in this organization. They draft players that are considered to be quality yet they get into the organization and fail to progress. By this time Provorov, Sanheim and Konecny should all be quality contributors with Farabee right behind them. Instead they have regressed as players.
The whole does not equal the sum of it’s parts. Granted they have had illnesses and injuries but they should not have fallen apart at the seams like they have. If it was one or two players that were playing below expectations it would be one thing. That it’s so many makes the finger point at the FO.
It’s time for Scott to recognize that and clean house. Surely Scott/Comcast has the means to plumb the top minds of the game that are out there and determine what the moves forward should be. Kick out those that need to be gone and bring in the new regime. There’s no need to wait until summer to do this.
rob630

Post by rob630 »

I guess it's standard procedure to not hear from management/ownership during a really, really, really embarrassingly bad stretch of hockey. We only hear from the coach. The only way we will hear from management/ownership is either at the end of the season, or if they decide to make a major change. My disdain for this organization has reached an all-time high.
adamcru

Post by adamcru »

rob630 wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:45 am I guess it's standard procedure to not hear from management/ownership during a really, really, really embarrassingly bad stretch of hockey. We only hear from the coach. The only way we will hear from management/ownership is either at the end of the season, or if they decide to make a major change. My disdain for this organization has reached an all-time high.
To be fair, Chuck is having a press conference at 11AM this morning.