Sixers' 2022-2023 GDT #3: 10/22/22 Spurs(1-1) @ 76ers(0-2) - 6pm

Moderator: sentinelhyder

BelmontShore
Site Admin

Re: Sixers' 2022-2023 GDT #3: 10/22/22 Spurs(1-1) @ 76ers(0-2) - 6pm

Post by BelmontShore »

The GMs after Sam have systematically dismantled this roster to the point where it's Embiid and a bunch of dudes. The lone exception is Maxey. I wouldn't piss on the rest of them if they were on fire.

How the fuck would Morey think 6-4 PJ Tucker was gonna help Embiid down low with defense and rebounding? Embiid is trying to deal with constant dribble penetration behind Maxey and Harden, having to challenge shots and there is zero help rebounding from Harris, Tucker or Niang, who are all rooted to the floor. House is hot garbage. Harrell does nothing. Reed, Milton and Thybulle don't see the floor as Rivers plays garbage vets over the kids. I don't even wanna talk about Joe being gone with Melton contributing squattahh.

Get this. Morey's big 3 acquisitions, Melton, Harrell and House contributed 2pts, 7rebs and 2 assists, combined, in 40 total minutes. 2. Points.
awfulstack

Re: Sixers' 2022-2023 GDT #3: 10/22/22 Spurs(1-1) @ 76ers(0-2) - 6pm

Post by awfulstack »

BelmontShore wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 12:49 am The GMs after Sam have systematically dismantled this roster to the point where it's Embiid and a bunch of dudes. The lone exception is Maxey. I wouldn't piss on the rest of them if they were on fire.

How the fuck would Morey think 6-4 PJ Tucker was gonna help Embiid down low with defense and rebounding? Embiid is trying to deal with constant dribble penetration behind Maxey and Harden, having to challenge shots and there is zero help rebounding from Harris, Tucker or Niang, who are all rooted to the floor. House is hot garbage. Harrell does nothing. Reed, Milton and Thybulle don't see the floor as Rivers plays garbage vets over the kids. I don't even wanna talk about Joe being gone with Melton contributing squattahh.

Get this. Morey's big 3 acquisitions, Melton, Harrell and House contributed 2pts, 7rebs and 2 assists, combined, in 40 total minutes. 2. Points.
Melton is a good player. Something is rotten here (the coach)