FolesMVP09

Re: The Glenn is Fired 2023 Sixers Offseason Thread

Post by FolesMVP09 »

Not a surprise, but lol

John Clark
@JClarkNBCS

Source confirms
@wojespn
report that the Sixers are halting trade talks involving James Harden and hope and expect him to be at training camp. They do not want to compromise their chances of being a title contender. The Sixers, management, players, coaches want James back.
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

Well, fuckety fuck fuck.

Hopefully Morey is posturing. He did say this same shit about Ben Simmons.
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

FolesMVP09 wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 9:48 pm Not a surprise, but lol

John Clark
@JClarkNBCS

Source confirms
@wojespn
report that the Sixers are halting trade talks involving James Harden and hope and expect him to be at training camp. They do not want to compromise their chances of being a title contender. The Sixers, management, players, coaches want James back.
They want Harden back, but Harden doesn't want to be back.

Isn't this the same shit he pulled in Houston? When you're on three different teams in the last 4 years that should be a flag there.

This is going the be the Ben Simmons Shit Show part 2.
FolesMVP09

Post by FolesMVP09 »

Yep, Harden is going to hold out
FolesMVP09

Post by FolesMVP09 »

Shams Charania
@ShamsCharania

James Harden: “Daryl Morey is a liar and I will never be a part of an organization that he’s a part of. Let me say that again: Daryl Morey is a liar and I will never be a part of an organization that he’s a part of.”
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

I said don't trade for this asshole.

I have never liked Harden. Harden has proven what a piece of shit he is and this isn't a surprise. Who does shit like this, especially standing on a stage in China, making a public pronouncement like this?

Harden is the liar. He represents himself as a player worthy of a max deal.and he's not even remotely close to being worth max money.

I was vehemently against this rat fuck becoming a 76er and this ending badly is exactly what should have been recognized and avoided at all costs.

Harden only wanted to become a 76er because he thought he could leverage his relationship with Morey to get that max deal. His play this last season was not worthy of receiving a long term max deal. Someone with integrity would acknowledge that fact and seek an appropriate deal.

Fuck him.
sentinelhyder

Post by sentinelhyder »

Morey needs to go. It’s not just this incident. His body of work here is just not impressive. At all.
adamcru

Post by adamcru »

BelmontShore wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:02 pm I said don't trade for this asshole.

I have never liked Harden. Harden has proven what a piece of shit he is and this isn't a surprise. Who does shit like this, especially standing on a stage in China, making a public pronouncement like this?

Harden is the liar. He represents himself as a player worthy of a max deal.and he's not even remotely close to being worth max money.

I was vehemently against this rat fuck becoming a 76er and this ending badly is exactly what should have been recognized and avoided at all costs.

Harden only wanted to become a 76er because he thought he could leverage his relationship with Morey to get that max deal. His play this last season was not worthy of receiving a long term max deal. Someone with integrity would acknowledge that fact and seek an appropriate deal.

Fuck him.
If there was a way for me to like this 1 trillion times I would. I understand why Daryl had to make the trade (because Ben was never going to play for the Sixers again) but I never wanted this loser anywhere near the Sixers. He is not a winning player and never has been. Let him rot in his holdout this season. At this point I don't even care that the Sixers have to take the cap hit. If I never have to hear about him or see his stupid bearded face again, I would be very happy.