Ben Simmons Rumor Season

Moderator: sentinelhyder

Buff

Re: Ben Simmons Rumor Season

Post by Buff »

T-Wenty twenty twenty four hours to go...
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

So now Harden wants a trade to Philly, but doesn't want to make it public according to Wojo...

Ah.. The power of social media...
Buff

Post by Buff »

Captain Obvious wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:53 pm So now Harden wants a trade to Philly, but doesn't want to make it public according to Wojo...

This is a such an obvious leak, and it's kinda sketchy as heck. He won't say it himself, but he will say it through Woj.

Look I'm all in on a championship this year, or next year, or whatever it takes, but the possibility of this trade has the potential to be the biggest boom or bust trade in Philadelphia sports history. T.O. x 1000000
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

Buff wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:12 pm
Captain Obvious wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:53 pm So now Harden wants a trade to Philly, but doesn't want to make it public according to Wojo...

This is a such an obvious leak, and it's kinda sketchy as heck. He won't say it himself, but he will say it through Woj.

Look I'm all in on a championship this year, or next year, or whatever it takes, but the possibility of this trade has the potential to be the biggest boom or bust trade in Philadelphia sports history. T.O. x 1000000
I think there is way too many moving parts going to happen with this that it won't go down and Sixers get a rarely used bench guy for a G Leauge player. Mike Scott/James Ennis revisited
BelmontShore
Site Admin

Post by BelmontShore »

Buff wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 8:08 pm T-Wenty twenty twenty four hours to go...
Nice.
headclown

Post by headclown »

Ben Curry Drummond and 2 1st for Harden and Milsap