Around the League Playoff GDT

Moderator: FolesMVP09

FolesMVP09

Re: Around the League Playoff GDT

Post by FolesMVP09 »

headclown wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:20 am That's why I call bullshit...Jalen could have done just as well tonight. When a QB does not have time, most of them look pedestrian. Hell even Mahomes looked bad last year against TB defense.

All the more reason you keep Jalen and use FA for some holes and the draft to get younger while filling holes.
No he couldn't have - he was a below avg QB this year

What he will develop into, we will see. Hopefully your optimism is vindicated.
headclown

Post by headclown »

FolesMVP09 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:43 am
headclown wrote: Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:20 am That's why I call bullshit...Jalen could have done just as well tonight. When a QB does not have time, most of them look pedestrian. Hell even Mahomes looked bad last year against TB defense.

All the more reason you keep Jalen and use FA for some holes and the draft to get younger while filling holes.

I disagree 100%, he was not below average, you could say average, but I say 1st year starter in 1st year offense with very little weapons and intangibles off the chart. Must he improve on a few things....absolutely, but he did amazing considering.
FolesMVP09

Post by FolesMVP09 »

headclown wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:14 am
FolesMVP09 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:43 am

I disagree 100%, he was not below average, you could say average, but I say 1st year starter in 1st year offense with very little weapons and intangibles off the chart. Must he improve on a few things....absolutely, but he did amazing considering.
This site ranked him 17th

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-qb-index-r ... nfl-season

So average-ish

My statement had nothing to do with what the expectation was. Just that he would have struggled big time against either team in the SBs D

Not seeing where his intangibles are off the chart