Eagles' 2024 Gm#2 MNF GDT: 9/16/24 Falcons(0-1) @ Eagles(1-0) - 8:15pm

Moderator: FolesMVP09

Moviephreak

Re: Eagles' 2024 Gm#2 MNF GDT: 9/16/24 Falcons(0-1) @ Eagles(1-0) - 8:15pm

Post by Moviephreak »

In 2 games this season, the Eagles defensive line has 1 sack. Let that sink in.
sentinelhyder

Post by sentinelhyder »

Check out Huffs stats through 2 games.
sentinelhyder

Post by sentinelhyder »

Watched the last drive. On the play where the Falcons got inside the 10 fangio Had huff drop back in coverage and rushed Dean. Today Huff made some reference about finding himself in this scheme. I’m guessing that’s what he’s talking about. Why is Fangio having Huff your supposed big off-season pick up to rush the passer drop back ? Why were the Eagles clamoring after Fangio for all these years?
Moviephreak

Post by Moviephreak »

So, any guesses about who the new coordinators will be next season?
Captain Obvious

Post by Captain Obvious »

I've calmed down. I can't post silly stuff and let my emotions take over after a win/loss and then everyone gets fired up about useless information then theres a five day fight about nothing.

Overall, I think Hurts played one of his better games. Yeah the INT. He had to throw it. Did he force it? I guess, but what was he to do ? He had a nice drive to burn the the fouth quarter, and made some beautiful runs to keep drives going when he had to. The Barkley play . Yes you should always run that. That play was a high percentage catch that he simply dropped, but you always run that. Get a first? Game over. 4th down you're kicking anyway, and your kiiling more time. So Falcons have maybe less than a minute to move rather than 1:40ish.

I am not that upset they didn't kick for three in the first and went for it. Yeah it came back to bite them but...

Cam Jurgens is a work in progress at center. It will take time. Said it last week. Good thing there were no fumbles on the exchanges. Beckton is filling in nicely at the RG spot. Would like to see more Goddard, but there were a few designed run plays with 2 TE formation that worked out great. Need AJ back ASAP.

This defense man. Jordan Davis is beginning to look like a bust. Huff is invisible. Slay, like it or not, has lost a step. Not his fault. He's getting older. It happens. Still the LB play is better, and Mitchell continues to look like the real deal. Maddox bounced back, slightly. CJGJ made up for the missed tackle with a nice stop on 4th down.

They certainly have their work cut out for them next week with the Saints! Go Birds! ( I guess)